1. Have an appointment scheduled
2. Have an appointment in a clinic in Nebraska
3. From Nebraska and being seen at a clinic out of state
We can help with:
- Paying for part of the procedure cost
- Travel expenses
- Transportation to and from the clinic
- Food expenses
- Childcare costs
- Medication costs
*We also work with a network of organizations that can possibly assist you. We will help coordinate with our partners to meet your needs.
A Note About Self Managed Abortion
At NEAR, we want you to have access to all of the information you need to make an informed decision. We do not fund self-managed abortions at this time as it's against the law in Nebraska, but we would encourage you to check out the website of Women Help Women for more information about abortion pills and contraceptives.